Atmospheric pressure plasma cleaning machine system consists of three main components:
1, the host connected to the power supply to connect the cooling of the processing gas high RF voltage plasma source control module gas control module front panel operation control system.
2, flexible ducts for conveying gas and energy.
3, plasma nozzle: the middle electrode, the external electrode and insulation area.
• High-voltage RF generators convert constant voltage to high voltage (more than 10KV), which is necessary to form high-voltage discharges.
• High voltage and cooling of the treated gas are transmitted through the flexible conduit to the discharge area.
• The active element (i +, e-, r *) in the gas stream generates an arc in the discharge area.
• The active airflow is focused on the surface of the sample when it passes through a special nozzle tip.
• Plasma spray gun (dynamic rotary type); Maximum speed: 3000 r / min; Processing width: 3-60mm Imported one special ceramic insulation, permanent non-breakdown; Plasma nozzle and discharge electrode using imported alloy material, high temperature, ,long life.
• Generator power control system Atmospheric plasma cleaning machine >> Brake plate Atmospheric plasma cleaning machine
Plasma plasma cleaning machine frequency 16-20KHZ double pulse secondary inverter, power 0-1KW separate adjustment, full circuit protection, 180-250V wide range of regulation, the output power can be continuously adjusted, preset. LCD voltage, current display, with working status panel indication function, and automatic alarm and prompt.
Atmospheric pressure selling point:
● Power 0-1000W continuously adjustable.
● Pneumatic 0-1.0Mpa continuously adjustable.
● Processing range A variety of specifications are available.
● working range preset, parameter real-time adjustment.
● Real-time display of working status.
● The cause of the alarm is displayed when the fault occurs.
● perfect with the automation equipment synchronization work.
Plasma plasma cleaning machine Application:
● surface activation / cleaning; ● plasma treatment after bonding; ● plasma etching / activation; ● plasma to glue;
● plasma coating (hydrophilic, hydrophobic); ● enhance the bonding.
Surface cleaning, handling and activation are actually carried out by the reactive particles in the gas stream. In addition, loose particles on the treated surface will be removed by the active gas ions in the compressed air.
Suitable for handling the following materials: plastics, rubber, metal, glass, ceramics and blends.
The active airflow from the plasma nozzle head always maintains the release of HV energy. Equipment is usually used in the electronics industry in a variety of processes, such as:
Clean the harmful adhesive before bonding the wire.
Clean the liquid crystal contact screen and activate it before heat sealing.
Electronic equipment pre-press activation.
Mobile glass terminal bonding front section activation treatment.
The use of a plasma cleaner for surface treatment is a continuous process. The processing speed (V) and the distance between the surface to be treated and the plasma nozzle (D) are two important factors that affect the surface treatment effect. Changing these two parameters will directly change the final processing results.